Multinational Forex is a trading system that provides a couple of different services to the market.The developers of it utilize transparent approach with their customers.They offer an educational program along with a trade copier both charged on a monthly basis.Mutlinational Forex offer trading all instruments via 15 different trading platforms & strategies. They currently serve “professional and institutional clients in more than 180 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America.” They strongly believe that they have the ability to make the best decisions for you because they have such strong connections in the marketplace and because of their overwhelming experience trading. The MNF’s client-centric model combines trading features across the developed platforms, generating monthly success in automatic, making the best decisions in the forex market. The Portuegese language first MultiNationalForex Inc. is located at 18851 NE 29th Ave, Aventura, FL 33180. Traders can get in touch with the support team by either Skype at Multinational Forex, or email support@MultiNationalForex.com.
Trading strategy :
– One trade opened at a time (NO hedging, NO basket trading = Safety 1st)
– All trades opened with TakeProfits and StopLoss
– Safe, not over trading. Only when setups appear!
– Profitable: Closing every month positive
– Controlled / Calculated safe risk management
– 1: 1 ratio or more on every tradeHow Multinational Forex work : The moment you become a member of Multinational Forex , you will automatically be copying all the purchases and sales that their MNF professionals do on a day-to-day basis. You will be copying our success by replicating on your own account.You will have access to the members page, where you will find videos instructing, step by step, how to install and make use of our software. During the learning phase we will provide you with a demo account where, using a fictitious money for 1 or 2 months, you will learn how to use our system safely and you can also monitor daily the positive results that the MNF will generate in this period.All of your learning will be step by step, made available in videos so you can review when you want and have the confidence to start and manage your true account.During this time you will have constant follow-up and advice from the MNF professional team, so that you can enter the FOREX market with security and tranquility.I also recommend brokerage for opening your account. Educational Program
The educational program is currently going for $80 per month which can be ordered via Skrill, Wire Transfer and Western Union Transfer.These are the only payment options available.The traders have to email support@MultiNationalForex.com after ordering to tell them that they ordered. This is quite unprofessional, and I feel the developers should certainly consider accepting credit card and PayPal accounts.With the educational program traders get access to a full education, some develop strategies, a navigator system, templates, indicators and live trade videos.
Considering this is a Spanish first website, I don’t recommend the educational services to the Forex Robot Nation readers. Stick to English first educational programs.Trade Copier
The MultiNational Forex trade copier is being sold for $50 per month. This system provides signals on all pairs and works amazingly with all brokers. Traders get access to the trade copying system and 24/5 support via email and Skype.The results for this trade copier can be seen via Telegram. This page shows daily trade results, but there are frequent large gaps. For example, they don’t upload any results at all for weeks and the results they do upload to this page are screenshots from the MT4 application. These results might not be fabricated, but screenshots can easily be modified and trades can be cherry picked. By that I mean, the developers could only be showing us winning trades, and we wouldn’t even know.
There are multiple screenshots of in my FX book account on the results page, but none of these images actually take us to the website. This leads me to believe that they do not have a my FX book account, and they are using old my FX book screenshots from someone else’s account. There such action makes me suspicious of it’s reality. Customer Feedback
I could only find one MultiNational Forex client review. In this review the trader, Lirius, claims to have lost his money after using the Forex signals for 2 months.
If there is any further customer feedback in the future, I will add to this review.
From the analysis on their website , we can see that they do have some trading knowledge & the trading strategy or the way it works is also impressive. But, then again , the results & the customer feedback are both unpleasant which makes it difficult for me to provide an overly positive opinion